- Expired: June 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is expanding and growing! We are adding to our team and have an immediate opening for a Project Director with Construction experience in our Riverside, CA location.
The Project Director estimates, bids, and monitors the progress of water, fire, smoke and other losses, serving as the key link with clients and reviewing the final project site before passing finished work onto the client.
While maintaining strict adherence to budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards, the Project Manager must periodically inspect project sites, ensure project documents are complete and identify the elements of the project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
Candidates must be proficient in Xactimate, structural building experience, and preferably have environmental abatement and insurance restoration experience.
The Project Director will be performing the following tasks:
- Work closely with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, clients, customers, and all other parties involved in claims and establish a good rapport with all parties and determine appropriate plans to get the building back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients throughout the environmental industry in order to cultivate existing accounts, blossom existing accounts, and gain future accounts
- This position will require some travel at various times and this person must be willing to work odd hours, weekends and holidays, as called upon
- Work with ATI operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-location region
- Specific duties include customer communications, project coordination, and assistance in billing compilation, project execution including management of in-house personnel and resources as well as sub-contractors
Requirements & Experience:
Candidates who possess the following will be given priority consideration:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Construction Project Management with Environmental emphasis and Insurance Restoration is preferred.
**Must have current asbestos abatement certifications.**
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Mastery of Blue Print reading mandatory
- Proficient in Xactimate preferred.
- Advance Xactimate Certification, Level 3 Certification; Haag Certification for Residential Commercial Roofing.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
American Technologies Inc.
AddressMira Loma, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at American Technologies Inc.