National Senior Project Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: National Senior Project Director
FLSA Status: Salaried, Exempt
ATI Restoration, LLC. (ATI) is expanding and growing! We are adding to our team and have an immediate opening for an National Senior Project Director (Large Loss) in our NRS Division.
The National Senior Project Director estimates, bids, and monitors the progress of large loss, water, fire, smoke and other losses, serving as the key link with clients and reviewing the final project site before passing finished work onto the client. While maintaining strict adherence to budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards, the National Senior Project Director must periodically inspect project sites, ensure project documents are complete and identify the elements of the project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
Candidates must be proficient in Xactimate, structural building experience, and preferably have environmental abatement and insurance restoration experience. Candidates will need the ability to manage and estimate large loss disaster-damaged properties. National Senior Project Directors are expected to develop a National Book of Business and secure new losses for ATI through networking activities.
- Manages projects at a catastrophic level for residential, industrial and commercial
- Performs Large Loss disaster restoration estimating using Xactimate
- Works closely with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, clients, customers, and all other parties involved in claims and establishes a good rapport with all parties and determines appropriate plans to get the building back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible
- Establishes and maintains relationships with clients throughout the environmental industry in order to cultivate existing accounts, blossom existing accounts, and gain future accounts
- This position will require some travel at various times and this person must be willing to work odd hours, weekends and holidays, as called upon
- Works with ATI operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-location region
- Specific duties include customer communications, project coordination, and assistance in billing compilation, project execution including management of in-house personnel and resources as well as sub-contractors
- Other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Construction Project Management with Insurance Restoration is necessary.
- Have a Book of Business and/or established relationships with clients
- Bachelor's Degree – Construction Management or equivalent preferred.
- Large Loss ($300,000+) experience necessary.
- Insurance restoration repairs experience a must.
- Mastery of Blue Print reading mandatory.
- Advance Xactimate Certification, Level 3 Certification; Haag Certification for Residential Commercial Roofing.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
- Strong networking and business development skills.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures in water and mold trades.
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate oral and written instructions.
- Ability to train and supervise employees.
- Ability to exercise judgment and act independently.
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment.
- Experience with Xactimate.
- Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to react well under pressure.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Must be reliable and on time.
- Strong background in identifying, negotiating with and managing subcontractors.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Ability to be compassionate and manage emotional customer situations and respond promptly.
- Work efficiently and effectively with a team.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for those individuals with a disability as defined by the ADA.
American Technologies Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at American Technologies Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?