Mergers and Acquisition Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Mergers and Acquisition Sales Associate
FLSA Status: Full-time / Salaried / Contract
Reports to: Director Mergers and Acquisition
M&A Sales Associate primary function is expanding ATI’s professional acquisition opportunities where their business acumen, professional services sales/client management, and analytical skills can be leveraged in the rewarding ATI sector of M&A. Associates will participate in many aspects of acquisitions such as secondary source research, development of industry and company profiles, and other quantitative and qualitative analysis.
M&A Sales Associate will need to demonstrate maturity and initiative, excellent analytical ability, relationship building, organizational skills and strong communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills. Also needed is an understanding of corporate financial analysis and financial statements, and the ability to adapt to varied assignments and situations.
Responsibilities for Mergers & Acquisitions Sales Associate:
· Assist with all aspects of generating acquisition flow and database
· Working with the ATI M&A team to maintain a pipeline of companies that meet ATI investment criteria
· Support the transition of our current database system integration into a new system
· Calling and emailing with business owners of middle market companies in a diverse array of locations to build relationships with them on behalf of ATI
· Qualifying businesses to identify their divestiture posture, ownership structure, revenue, EBITDA, actionability and growth strategy
· Assist team in communicating ATI’s interest and provide feedback to business owners
· Data gathering via secondary and primary source research
· Lead outbound sourcing efforts, including cold and warm prospect development (i.e. email marketing, phone calls, and industry events)
· Present in weekly meetings with leadership to evaluate new deal opportunities in the pipeline
· Support Marketing Manager with build out of PowerPoint decks and markets
· Create and maintain notes of all M&A targets
· Maintain and add to our current reporting documents for TSG and ATI Leadership
· Stay involved with deals as they progress through review process to gain exposure to the due diligence, evaluation, and negotiations and to support the process, specifically with M&A sourcing
· Handles promotion of all ATI nationwide for M&A
· Attends promotion of assigned nationally sponsored events, including tradeshows, golf tournaments, social events, luncheons, and any other assigned ATI marketing functions
· This position will require overnight travel 20% - 25%
· Creates and updates a marketing plan to include target M&A companies.
· Identifies opportunities, plans, executes and measures results, including the tracking of leads.
· Actively markets to new potential ATI targets
· Maintains and builds existing target relationships
· Develops and manages strategies needed to address target activity
· Develops new business and seeks new prospects within market scope.
· Manages (prospective) customer activities related to development programs and demonstrates a strong business sense in approaching complex issues.
· Coordinates delivery of customer service.
· Performs follow up with existing accounts and/or active production.
· Develops marketing campaigns to generate traffic throughout the portfolio while working within set budgets.
· Documents lead generation, activity, sales tracking and analysis thru CRM system
· Performs competitive market analysis.
· Administers marketing program/campaign development, execution, management and analysis
· Coordinates and manages all activities related to tradeshow/conference activity alignment of projects and daily activities with Director of Business Development and Regional Leadership.
· Maintains databases such as OneNote, Google Sheets, Excel, Navatar etc.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Sales experience
· Proven business development, research and analytical skills
· Proven record of accomplishment of successful business development
· Ability to structure and negotiate strategic alliances within region
· Execution of targeted marketing programs and market development strategies
· Excel, Google Sheets and OneNote experience required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to seek out and develop acquisition opportunities
· Presentation skills
· Open-mindedness and creativity
· Excellent time management skills
· Must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic, fast moving, deadline driven environment
· Ability to work independently and interdependently within a team environment
Adept at managing multiple projects and completing deliverables on schedule
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accommodations with those individuals with a disability as defined by the ADA
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
American Technologies Inc.
LegalView all jobs at American Technologies Inc.