- Posted: over a month ago
Lang Restoration & Construction has joined forces with ATI Restoration, LLC a national leader in construction restoration. We take pride in assisting all of our customers and clients -- no project is too big or too small. We have an immediate opening for a Construction Driver in our Atlanta, GA location.
The Construction Driver is responsible for operating company commercial vehicles and delivering/picking up building materials to commercial and residential construction sites in a safe and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have some restoration and construction experience. Have excellent communication skills, adhere to EPA, OSHA, and local requirements regarding safety and hazardous materials handling, and a high degree of mechanical aptitude.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Travel to various job sites to transport equipment and materials, including disposal
- Perform routed pickups at various job sites for waste/materials of all types.
- Assist with debris removal from Jobsite to truck
- Safe operation of company equipment at all times
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs unassisted
- Flexible with a schedule that can change daily, including on-call response
- Ability to respond to company needs with24 hour notice
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating commercial vehicles in the construction industry
- Maintained a valid Commercial Class C Driver's license or greater and clean driving record
- Must be available for emergency response work after-hours and on weekends.
- Pass pre-employment physical, and drug screening
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement preferred
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER training preferred, but not required
- Must demonstrate an understanding of safe work practices
- Ability to operate a forklift with proper training
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
American Technologies Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at American Technologies Inc.