CORE Program Administrator
- Expired: January 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The CORE Program Administrator is responsible for overseeing assigned program files from inception to conclusion. Assignment oversight includes, but is not limited to: customer and carrier communications data entry into various internal and external systems, job updates, proactive monitoring and management of job progress control points, assists with scheduling, securing job documentation, uploading photos and documents, minor estimate revisions in Xactimate and/or Symbility.
This individual will interface with Project Managers, Superintendents, Operations, end-user Customers, and Carrier Adjusters on daily basis to discuss and review program progress. Executes administrative support functions to management, follows company procedures in accordance with established protocols, and performs special project assistance as needed.
- Oversees all administrative facets of program assignments
- Proactively manages job progression through communication, and coordination of various stakeholders
- Acts as liaison between Program Management Team, Customer, and Carrier
- Provides administrative support to the Project Directors and Project Management team
- Conducts high-level review of file documentation, including estimate, photos, supporting documentation, and updates to ensure complete and accurate information
- Ensures that necessary photo documentation is notated and uploaded into the appropriate platforms
- Coordinates the distribution, execution, and collection of necessary file documentation
- Maintains and organizes paperwork in specific files using Salesforce, Xactimate, Xactanalysis, and various other applications and platforms
- Proactively manages pending job volume.
- Reconciles and sends billing reports to accounting staff by monthly deadlines
- Handles requests and billing exceptions
- Attends all appropriate company training and monthly Admin Program meetings
- All other duties as assigned
Technical Skills: Must be proficient in MS Office, Xactimate, Symbility, other applications. General construction, restoration, and estimating a plus.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Communication Skills: Fluent English, both oral and written. (Bilingual: English/Spanish is a plus) Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office and/or remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, faxes, and e-filling.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a coordinator or administrative role. The ideal candidate should also have customer service experience and focus as well as be proficient with the use of office technology and software.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accommodations with those individuals with a disability as defined by the ADA.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Pay range offered for this position is $22.50-25/hr.
BusinessView all jobs at American Technologies
Get fresh Program Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!