CORE - National Accounts Program Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: CORE – National Accounts Program Specialist
FLSA Status: Salary
Reports to: CORE – Manager, National Account Programs
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Spending about 90% of your time in the office receiving, reviewing, approving, acknowledging and forwarding all the required information on approximately 100 new national account losses handled for all ATI offices each month. You will provide immediate response, accurate follow up, exceptional skills with creating and developing spread sheets, ability to review and discuss situations with the National Team, as well as communicating on every job as needed with Project Directors and Regional Managers. Must be responsive, having the ability to be engaged in file/project status and to be able to articulate that status via email and/or verbally over the phone. Some work may require attention after hours and on the weekends. You will work closely with insurance adjustors, clients, customers, and all other parties involved in claims and establish a good rapport with all parties.
- Works closely with insurance companies, insurance adjusters, clients, customers, and all other parties involved in claims and establishes a good rapport with all parties and determines appropriate plans to get the building back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with clients in order to cultivate existing accounts and gain future accounts.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Regional Manager, Project Directors, Accounting, Business Development Managers and Office Administration.
- Participates in conference calls related to projects/losses
- Works with ATI operations, sales, marketing and management to administratively manage restoration and reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters.
- Administratively manages multiple national projects simultaneously over multi-locations.
- Duties also include customer communications, project execution and assistance in billing compilation.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate oral and written instructions.
- Ability to train and supervise employees.
- Ability to exercise judgement and act independently.
- Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to react well under pressure.
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities.
- Strong background with identifying, negotiating with and managing projects administratively.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Pay rage being offered is between $50k-60k
American Technologies Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at American Technologies Inc.
Get fresh Accounting Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.