- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
ATI Restoration, LLC is a national leader in construction restoration. We take pride in assisting all of our customers and clients -- no project is too big or too small. We are looking for a compassionate, detail-oriented individual to join our ATI team as a Restoration Technician in our Henderson, NV office.
The Restoration Technician is responsible for working as part of a team to assess damaged properties and see what can be saved, removing, and packing customers’ contents, HVAC cleaning, deodorization of facilities, and sanitizing the restored property. The individual will also adhere to EPA, OSHA, and local requirements regarding safety and hazardous materials handling.
To be successful as a Restoration Technician, you should be physically fit, have a keen understanding of safety gear, have restoration/construction work experience, and embrace teamwork. Ultimately, a top-notch Restoration Technician should have excellent communication skills and social awareness. The individual must be available for emergency response work after-hours and on weekends.
Benefits Package includes
· Weekly pay (we get paid every Friday!)
· PTO, holiday pay, and sick pay
· Health, dental, and vision plans
· 401K plan & other incentives!
Restoration Technician Qualifications & Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 2+ years of restoration experience, working on water/fire damage jobs specifically.
· IICRC certified preferred.
· Excellent working knowledge of hand and power tools.
· A successful candidate will have a positive attitude, strong work ethic with the ability to follow directions.
· Good communication skills and commitment to company safety policy are a must.
· Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
· Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Construction industry experience preferred. IICRC Water Restoration certification is a plus. Heavy equipment operation and maintenance experience a plus.
Restoration Technician Responsibilities:
· Perform content restoration work on residential and commercial properties.
· Assessing damaged properties to see what can be saved.
· Handling any issues caused by water damage, including drying out the area and removing mold.
· Removing and replacing damaged materials, such as wallboards, lumbar, and carpets.
· Clean damaged properties until they can be returned to client, this includes demo clean-up, smoke and fire damage, water mitigation, mold remediation, HVAC duct cleaning, and deodorization of facilities.
· Assists with the inventory of site contents, setup of emergency services equipment, preparing contents for storage and lifting items into storage.
· Perform routine inspection and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
· Adhering to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the right equipment.
· Hazardous Waste Operations.
· All other duties as assigned.
Restoration Technician Technical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent. Computer literacy - ability to understand and use Gmail and Timecard software.
Restoration Technician Communication Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Bilingual English/Spanish is encouraged, but not required.
Restoration Technician Work Environment: Working around equipment and machinery, the work environment is usually dirty, dusty, and noisy, on uneven ground/surfaces containing hazardous or potentially hazardous substances and/or materials, and is subject to inclement or extreme weather conditions and temperatures. Work includes handling hazardous materials and the use of personal protective equipment. Frequent travel is required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Restoration Technician Physical Demands: Must be in good physical health and be able to meet the medical clearance requirements of an OSHA (HAZWOPER) medical surveillance physical examination and drug screening. Able to wear full and half face respirator, work in confined spaces and regularly lift and carry 50+ pounds.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accommodations with those individuals with a disability as defined by the ADA.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
American Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
We have a great company culture and a strong sense of purpose. You will be working for a national leader within our industry. Come join us!
ATI Restoration, LLC (ATI) improves the lives of others by helping customers recover from property losses, both big and small. We are restoration, environmental remediation, and reconstruction experts. Founded in 1989 by Gary Moore, ATI has grown from three employees to over 1,200. With 21 regional offices, ATI is the nation’s largest family-owned restoration contractor. As an industry leader, we attract the best and the brightest. We continually strive for excellence, which has resulted in numerous awards, both within our industry and regionally as a top place to work. We have a strong leadership team committed to the enduring prosperity of our family-owned company. Apply with us and become part of something bigger. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.