American Technologies, Inc. is a national leader in construction restoration. ATI takes pride in assisting all of our customers and clients -- no project is too big or too small. As a part of our national expansion efforts, we are adding to our teams. We have an immediate opening for an Operations Manager in our Englewood, CO Location.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing in various projects in the following divisions: re-construction, environmental, restoration, and emergency services by overseeing emergency water work along with some mold and abatement projects. The operations manager will also be responsible for vehicle and equipment inventory and maintenance. This is a heavily based customer service job and includes, but is not limited to, overseeing crew members and other employees on job sites, overseeing packing customers' contents, general on-location cleaning, HVAC cleaning and deodorization of facilities.
The individual will also adhere to EPA, OSHA, and local requirements regarding safety and hazardous materials handling. Other qualifications and responsibilities might arise as deemed necessary by circumstances.
- Ability to deliver Project Gross Margin on project assignment
- Advanced risk assessment policies and procedures
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced conceptual planning ability
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Advanced Project management skills
- Advanced leadership skills and multitasking
- No Restoration experience required
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.