The Office Manager will support the development, coordination, and execution of integrated office procedures. This is a key position that functions as the hub of operations, involved with and supporting the sales & field departments, the Supervisors and the Regional Manager(s).
- Recruit and manage the administrative personnel by overseeing all job duties or delegated tasks including but not limited to discipline and performance reviews
- Oversee the daily operations of the office, including administrative customer service, IT communication, fleet tracking, building maintenance, and scheduling
- Serve as a regional extension to the corporate office
- Handles escalated customer service calls
- Execute appropriate badge processes and certifications for employees, as required by the client, the company, and OSHA regulations
- Process electronic & paper timecards for Admin, Structure, Environmental, and/or Contents employees
- Assist in coordination of new hire orientation, send applicable employee forms to payroll
- Plan, budget, and execute company events
- Guide ALL employees by leading by example to follow company policies, improve communication and writing skills, and increase efficiency
- Anticipate possible issues, and troubleshoot immediately by using proper communication and policies
- Assist Management as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Technical Skills: Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google mail, and PC. Competent Math skills are required for this position.
Communication Skills – Fluent English, both oral and written.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, faxes and filing cabinets. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; use hand to finger, handle or fell; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred, but not required.
- 2-4 years of Office Manager experience in a similar environment.
Certifications Needed: None required for this position.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Construction industry experience a plus.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
American Technologies, Inc.