Please read the job description in full before applying. Gift Administration experience a must!
The American Technion Society (ATS) supports visionary education and world-changing impact through the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Based in New York City, we represent thousands of US donors, alumni and stakeholders who invest in the Technion’s growth and innovation to advance critical research and technologies that serve the State of Israel and the global good. Over more than 75 years, our nationwide supporter network has funded new Technion scholarships, research, labs and facilities that have helped deliver world-changing contributions and extend Technion education to campuses on three continents.
ATS employs a staff of 70 + that work from New York and in regional offices across the United States.
The Gift Administration Manager is an important role in the organization. The incumbent is responsible for timely, accurate and complete data input that will drive organizational strategy. In this role the Gift Administration Manager will partner with stakeholders across the organization to provide key financial information to measure performance and success against set goals and targets.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Electronic check deposit and credit card processing
· Recording of pledges and cash receipts ensuring that reviews and approvals are in place and supporting documents are complete and in order
· Handling of valid gift adjustments, regular pledge billing, and tax letter preparation
· Monitoring of outstanding pledges including reporting of slow payers to management after coordinating closely with the fundraisers
· Perform research, analysis and reporting on gifts and donor accounts
· Prepare relevant gift schedules for the annual external audit
· Partner with Development team staff on any gift inquiries
· Other special projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and two years experience in a university, fundraising or development office of a not-for-profit
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and experience with data entry in Raiser’s Edge or other similar database programs
· Detail oriented, organized, analytical, with strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
· Basic knowledge of financial analysis, gift reporting policies and procedures including ability to make procedural decisions involving sensitive and confidential information
· Aptitude to learn, interpret, apply and streamline a variety of complex policies and procedures with minimal guidance
· Commitment to the vision and mission of the ATS.
The salary range is $55,000 - $70,000, depending upon prior relevant experience. ATS offers a generous benefits package.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter demonstrating your interest in this position via this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ats&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US