Technician - Assembly and Testing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Technician - Assembly And Testing to become an integral part of our team! You will perform mechanical and intricate detailed assembly tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Technician-Mechanical assembly, machine tool and testing.
Learn, grow and succeed in a specialty machining and mechanical manufacturer.
Great team, benefits and career- creative and rewarding role on 1st shift.
Custom mechanical tooling and design, specialty machines- machining, assembly with great industrial applications and lifetime customers.
Custom components assembly , machine tools and specialty industrial components.
Assembler of specialty tools, that can assemble from scratch from a print. Keep track of parts needed to build tooling and components.
Work with machinists, mechanical assemblers and engineers to build components and test them mechanically
Also would be able to operate and utilize an ERP software program to help facilitate, maintain and complete the work
Mechanical assembler with machining or QC background. Someone with detail in their work, smaller components with precise tolerances
Using micrometers, calipers, gages and digital microscopes.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
American Technical Services
Get fresh Assembly Test Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!