Chipper/Grinder and finisher. Large industrial machinery and weldments. 1st shift. $16-$18/hour
- Read manufacturing orders to determine polishing operations and staging of parts. •Remove burrs, sharp edges and clean parts.
- Stamp identification numbers on parts, as instructed.
- Select grade of abrasive belt, wheel, sand rolls or disk, according to specifications, knowledge of abrasives, and condition of metal, and attaches to various grinding and polishing tools.
- Work with items on bench, rotary table and lathe for rough and finish polish of work piece to remove scratches, tool marks, excess weld material, burrs and other defects from metal surface to produce smooth, consistent, unmarred surface and achieve specified finish.
- Must be able to operate, but not limited to, the following tools: large angle grinders, small angle grinders, belt sanders, die grinders, orbital sanders, drum sanders and hand files.
- Operate assorted polishing tools and abrasives on surface of work piece to remove scratches, tool marks, excess weld material, sharp edges and burrs.
Also opening in Milwaukee for a shop helper grinder. $14-$16/hour on 1st shift.
American Technical Services