- Wage: $19-25/hour starting per hour
- Shift: 1st 2nd 3rd
Company in S.E. Wisconsin is seeking strong lay out fitter and strong flux and sub-arc welders for machinery manufacturing from prints. Set up weld equipment. Layout and weld using mig and flux processes. Machinery building and fabrication.
90 days-to-direct. Interview and weld test prior.
1st and 2nd shift fitter-$20-$25-Waukesha County
2nd and 3rd shift welders-$19-$22 Waukesha and Milwaukee
Entry Level MIG-$16-$18 starting with schooling.-Waukesha County
MIG Production-$17-$19-Brookfield and New Berlin, WI
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
We are seeking a Fitter/Welder Fitters to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload