Accounting Manager Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager Manufacturing to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
Company is seeking Accounting Manager with manufacturing experience.
Manufacturing facility in Waukesha County, WI area is in need of a long term senior accounting person/manager.
Expert level in Excel, the Accounting Manager would be responsible for budgets, reconciliation, maintenance, payables and receivables, tax returns, cost accounting, cash flow and general ledger
Accounting in manufacturing, finance, accounts payable, receivable, monthly and yearly closings .
• Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
• Maintain inventory records.
• Monitor status of loans and accounts to ensure that payments are up to date.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Collections, Fixed Assets, Materials and labor
- Job closings and vouchering.
Benefits include health, dental, 401k more
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
American Technical ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great long term positions. Benefits. Bonuses.
American Technical Services (ATS), Inc., is a full service employment agency located in Southeastern Wisconsin. We supply Direct Hire, Temporary to Permanent and Permament employees to businesses in this area. The foundation of our agency is in the detail. Our goal is to completely understand our client needs and match them to the skills and interests of our applicants. ATS knows that if we place candidates in positions they want to work in and are able to perform, we increase the likelihood of success for both the applicant and the Client Company.
Finance and Insurance