Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an experienced marketing professional who would like to Make America Great Again while working at the world’s 1st Conservative Direct Marketing Agency?
American Target Advertising, located in Manassas, VA offers an easier commute opposite rush hour traffic from Fairfax and Loudoun counties
Your dream job: Being paid to combine your technical online savvy with your passion for advancing the Conservative Movement; plus, the opportunity to work with conservative legend Richard Viguerie and his exciting team of world-class marketers and fundraisers. If you are obsessed with staying informed in order to inform and persuade others ... if you live on a non-stop diet of breaking news, political events and leading personalities... if you thrive in exciting, high-energy, fast-turnaround, deadline-driven environments ... let’s talk.
Responsibilities and Duties
The digital marketing specialist must be a good planner and forward thinking. He/she will have to communicate with other members of staff and must be able to do this effectively to ensure the right information is passed across to other team members in the best manner possible. Reports directly to and presents workable recommendations to the Digital Projects Manager.
· Converts all email marketing copy into email-compliant HTML
· Builds Landing Pages using Drupal and CiviCRM
· Manages Marketing Email Platform
· Maintains campaign reporting, metrics, and site analysis.
· Creates buttons and graphics for emails when needed
Required Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. (Diploma/Certificate may also be acceptable)
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to multitask and to remain functional under intense pressure
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- HTML and CSS
- CMS experience
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Responsive / mobile friendly Coding Experience
- Drupal and CiviCRM
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Handle digital analysis and web metrics duties
- Understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- Experience in innovative digital campaigns
- Experience managing micro sites, social media applications, and online ads
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Basic Knowledge of fundraising compliance
- Political Campaign experience a plus
If you want to join our marketing professionals and the battle to save America, email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.