- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Associate to join the team at our facility in Mississauga. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced e-commerce business that has experienced tremendous year-over-year growth, then this may be the job for you!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick and pack apparel orders for our customers all over the world within established time frames and with an exceptionally high degree of accuracy
- Interface with our shipping platform to send packages out using various couriers
- Consistently meet established productivity and accuracy targets
- Comply with warehouse safety policies
- Perform cycle counts with a very high degree of accuracy
- Clean as you go mentality is mandatory
- Assist with the unloading of containers, breakdown of LTL shipments, and palletization of product (when required)
- Reverse logistics - handling the unpacking processing and cleaning of customer returned items as needed
- Perform other warehouse duties as needed, including lifting light and heavy boxes with ease (15 -45 lbs.)
- Report all problems or concerns to management team
Experience, Education, & Qualifications
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience working with apparel preferred, but not required
- Previous team lead experience is a plus
- Previous experience picking using an RF scanner highly preferred
- Forklift/MHE/Reach License is an asset
Knowledge, Skills, & Attributes
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be able to speak, read and write in english
- Ability to do shift work - morning, afternoons, and/or weekends on occasion
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time in the Warehouse
- Must have CSA approved steel toe shoes
- A “Get the Job Done” mentality
- Must have great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously is a key skill
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced e-commerce environment – prioritize tasks and execute in a timely manner
- Consistently exhibit American Talls’ Values - innovation, respect, passion, and commitment.
Accommodations and Accessibility:
American Tall provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions, or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at HR@americantall.com
At American Tall, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are an important part of our everyday work, and it is our belief that they enable us to reach our goal of providing excellent quality and care in our products. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Please note that applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment from American Tall will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada. American Tall will consider individual requests for accommodation by applicants who cannot be fully vaccinated due to health concerns, or any other Code protected grounds.
American Tall believes the best ideas come from a diverse group of people. This is a special opportunity to join a thriving and innovative business with tremendous upside, and a work culture built on the foundation of respect, inclusiveness, and continued learning.
American Tall LTD.
375 Annagem BoulevardMississauga, ON
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.