American Striping Company seeks to be a market leader in highway pavement markings. We have quickly become known for great quality and exceptional customer service. ASC specializes in pavement markings for new highway construction, CDOT, municipalities, and parking lots.
Working at American Striping Company offers you the opportunity to help build a new organization and experience excellent career development opportunities.
- Drive various pieces of equipment to install pavement markings, including airless paint machines, air-atomized paint trucks, epoxy plural component trucks, grinding trucks and waterblasters
- Participate with striping crews to complete any and all projects
- Coordinates with project owner or crew leader to ensure job is completed to satisfaction and specifications
- Track and record quantities of pavement markings on each project.
- Reads plans and performs layout as specified by plans
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Load and unload trucks on a daily basis.
- Drive company trucks to transport materials and equipment to job site
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Report defects, accidents or violations
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- 2-5 years experience driving various types of trucks/equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid CDL and a good driving record.
- HAZMAT certification preferred but not required
- Must be able to read and write in order to complete paperwork, comply with road signs and have knowledge of federal motor carrier safety regulations.
- Must be able to travel and potential extended out of town stays
- A good team player with great communication skills
- Be flexible with your work schedule, job duties and work locations
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment substance abuse
- It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for employment to any employee or applicant, irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. All employees must be authorized to work in the United States.
- American Striping Company is a drug-free work environment.