Sales Analysis & Operations Manager (Salesforce Admin)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association requires all new employees to present proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when they start work. Currently, “fully vaccinated” is defined as someone that has received both doses of the Pfizer/Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine 14 days or more before they begin work. Individuals with a disability or a religious reason preventing them from taking the vaccine may request an accommodation.
The purpose of this position is to support the ASHA B2B sales teams in achieving revenue targets. The Sales Operations Manager will establish new and scalable processes for ASHA to improve sales efficiency and work closely with sales leadership and B2B marketing to determine growth goals and recommend and support building the sales pipeline and meeting bookings growth goals. This role will manage Salesforce and Marketo administration and reporting as it related to the sales and lead generation process. This role is also charged with encouraging expanded use of Salesforce and Marketo by the sales teams by demonstrating how the systems and the data analysis they enable will improve their productivity. This role is a blend of data analysis, technical project management and Salesforce and Marketo administration. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has excellent project management skills.
- Provide strategic leadership to design and administer all sales processes, policies and programs to drive sales effectiveness and productivity. Analyze the business and proactively offer insights and recommendations to the sales and leadership team.
- Partner with B2B marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation through to deal.
- Build strong relationships with sales teams to determine data needs and provide proactive support to optimize sales growth.
- Integrate automated efficiencies where possible to improve and maintain agile lead prospecting and sales processes.
- Build prospect processing and sales report capabilities to optimize sales performance.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to design sales training programs to optimize individual and team performance.
- Oversee the administration of all sales software applications and integrations used by the sales teams, and ensure adoption, timeliness and accuracy of these systems. Maximize the capabilities of each system.
- Develop appropriate standard reporting and dashboards to consistently measure and analyze sales performance across all channels and against key KPIs and identify high potential areas of focus.
- Design/evaluate/implement technology and programs to improve sales productivity.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- BA, BS or higher in business management, technical or related fields
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations
- Superior data management and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to extract key sales insights through data analysis
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Experience as Salesforce.com Administrator required
- Sales Cloud certification preferred
- Experience using marketing automation, Marketo preferred
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects involving cross-functional departments
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute on those solutions
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and present
American Speech-Language-Hearing AssociationWhy Work Here?
ASHA is committed to work/life balance and has received recognition for being a great place to work.
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is the national professional, scientific, and credentialing association for 218,000 members and affiliates who are audiologists; speech-language pathologists; speech, language, and hearing scientists; audiology and speech-language pathology support personnel; and students.
2200 Research BlvdRockville, MD