Contract Administrator/Project Assistant
American Southwest Electric Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Southwest Electric, located in Las Vegas, NV is a Contractor, established in 1995. The Company focus is federal and municipal projects for a broad range of government and public entities. We are hiring an experienced Contract Administrator to help us to continue growing.
American Southwest Electric is seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to support the successful execution of simple to moderately complex contracts in accordance with the agreed upon terms and conditions, company policies, and regulatory requirements. As a highly trusted team member, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing contracts and participating in the solution of unforeseen challenges. You will work in close coordination with the Owner and our management team. We are looking for a team player, with exceptional writing and grammar skills, internet and computer skills, organizational abilities, most importantly reliability. You must be proficient in Word, Excel, and other software used by contractors, and understand the construction process. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Blue Beam/Adobe, Procore, and Primavera is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare, coordinate, and manage proposals and contracts
· Review contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies
· Set-up and maintain contract files, prepare bids and proposals, contracts, subcontracts, change orders, releases, bonds, insurance, billing and any additional forms and paperwork. Maintain relevant documentation accompanying contracts, both digital and hard copies.
· Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date, including compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
· Update and maintain status reports regarding progress on projects.
· Interface with client representatives, architects, and engineers
· Assist with job status updates, including submittals, RFIs, and help maintain necessary schedules
· Review timecards and submit to accounting for payroll preparation. Monitor compliance with all aspects of payroll reporting, including sing-in sign-out sheets and manpower reports
· Maintain a billing cut off calendar to ensure that monthly progress billing is submitted timely. Prepare billing estimates to be completed by accounting.
· Perform other tasks, as assigned by the project managers and accounting.
· Attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Great computer and analytical skills
· Minimum 3 years construction administration experience
· Competitive compensation package
· Dynamic team focused culture
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
· Vacation and Holidays
· Supplemental Insurance
American Southwest ElectricWhy Work Here?
A great stable company, with many opportunities!
American Southwest Electric is an electrical contractor and a general contractor that has been serving Southern Nevada for more than 25 years. We are enjoying the busy construction market in Las Vegas and all over the southwest. The jobs we bid and the work we do is interesting and every job is different. We are looking for additional team players to join our growing company
4485 Riviera Ridge Ave Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at American Southwest Electric