Customer Relations Analyst
Job Title: Customer Relations Analyst
Job Summary: The Customer Relations Analyst is tasked with the detailed order and data entry into our Association Management software, Personify. Customer Relations Analysts are also responsible for answering and responding to calls and emails from Association members, customers and internal staff. Such inquiries may range from but are not limited to general information requests, order entry, account updates and eLearning matters. Customer Relations as a whole is responsible for a majority of the data entry into Personify and serves not only the outside members and customers but other ASHP divisions with major projects throughout the year. Onsite support is also required for national meetings, so domestic travel will be required.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Prioritizes work tasks in accordance with established SOPs, departmental policies and operating procedures.
- Interacts with others to advise on and facilitate the execution of ASHP's programmatic and operational initiative
- Responsible for dealing with complex member/customer issues. Working with very limited supervision, responds quickly and accurately to customer/member questions/issues. Acting as our front line representative, use your skills and knowledge of our existing operating procedures to resolve issues independently and only escalate more complex issues.
- Responds to online, telephone, mail, fax, Personify Contact Tracking and all levels of internal requests from members, customers and contractors.
- Responsible for accurate database maintenance such as correct address format, single ID numbers, etc. Also enters notes and fully documents interactions with members and customers into Personify, in order to make the customer experience more efficient for all subsequent interactions. Keep management informed, as appropriate, of any situations which may be escalated.
- Competent in processing of data entry functions such as: accreditation billing, claims processing, book company processing, transition to automation, state chapter contract pricing, European group, resellers, distributors, group purchasing organizations (GPO), group membership organizations (GMO), packing slip adjustments, returns, refunds, Group 1/Code1 reject labels, customers issues, customer feedback, data, overlapping cycles.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of ASHP products and services and Personify relations database to provide the most precise information to customers/members and proactively and independently update the KnowledgeBase.
- Analyzes and resolves accounts receivable problems and collection issues. Acts as liaison between our accounts receivable staff and the customer/end user and the customer's/end user's accounts payable staff to negotiate acceptable resolution for all parties involved. May act as liaison in working with other internal departments on other matters as well.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring to ASHP:
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Requires 5 to 7 years of prior related work experience, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a Customer Service/Customer Relations role
- Nonprofit/association experience a plus but is not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You recognize the importance of active listening and being empathetic
- Ability to meet deadlines and establish priorities
- Must have excellent problem-solving ability and the ability to handle detailed work with excellent follow-through.
- Must have sound decision-making ability, demonstrate logical thinking, and perform under pressure in an environment and exhibit stress management skills.
- Must have proficient interpersonal skills.
- Phone-related customer experience
- Customer Service orientation: you have the goal of making every customer interaction a positive experience and you can use your skills to deescalate situations as needed
- Personify or related CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent typing and data entry skills. Order processing and data entry experience required.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Personify and associated sub-systems.
- Ability to travel occasionally for national meetings. There will be no travel requirements for 2021. Domestic travel only (no international travel).
American Society of Health-System PharmacistsBethesda, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.