- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of the nation's largest and most dynamic nonprofit organizations is currently searching for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales representative responsible for sales for ASCE's popular events, magazines, digital sales including web ads, webinars, podcasts, and more.
Are you excited about the idea of selling and fulfilling customer needs? Do you like working with others who are passionate about their industry and work? We are looking for the right person to join our expanding sales team.
- Generating and expanding new revenue through new and existing account base
- Maintaining accurate and daily activities within CRM
- Assisting with billing and collection efforts
- Maintaining working knowledge of all company products and services, availability, and pricing with current and potential customers
- Traveling to and participating in conferences, trade shows, industry meetings and events
- Cultivating and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Assisting in developing event promotional materials
- Finalizing needed documentation contracts, orders, etc.
- Entering information and maintaining database integrity for prospect and customer contacts
- Gathering needed materials in a timely fashion
- Ensuring correct advertising placement and material accuracy
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-year college/university degree or equivalent related knowledge
- 2 years' experience in sales or marketing - advertising, sponsorships, and events experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience in digital media
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other sales and marketing CRM
- A thorough proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong customer service focus and desire to learn and/or improve sales skills
- Willingness and desire for occasional travel
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering in order to serve the public good. To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results All qualified candidates including historically excluded individuals, protected veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This position has hybrid work from home flexibility.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter.
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Get fresh National jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.