Customer Service Representative - Registration
- Posted: over a month ago
Would you like to support the advancement of educational and technical information for civil engineers and the civil engineering profession? Do you like working with others who are passionate about their work in supporting our members? If so, come join The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)! We are currently searching for a focused and detail-oriented customer service representative to support webinar and seminar registrations.
- Entering orders and processing transfers/cancellations
- Responding to customer emails, calls, and faxes
- Resolving and recording issues
- Proofing, printing, and shipping seminar materials
- Maintaining and updating master calendar
- Processing on-site registrations and refunds
The ideal candidate will have:
- An associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Two-year's experience in a customer service office environment
- Proficiency with MS Teams
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and experience with databases
- A positive and enthusiastic customer service personality
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a leading nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results. All qualified candidates including historically excluded individuals, protected veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This position has hybrid work from home flexibility.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
BusinessView all jobs at American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)