Coordinator, Architectural Engineering Institute (part-time 20 or up to 30 hours per week)
- Expired: July 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of the nation's largest and most dynamic nonprofit civil engineering associations is currently searching for a motivated association professional to provide meeting and event support and program coordination to our Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI). Do you like providing top notch customer service to volunteers? Do you like working with others who are passionate about their work? We are looking for the right person to join our team helping to advance the interests of architectural engineers around the world.
- Developing agendas, preparing minutes, and updating policies and procedures and operations handbook
- Coordinating meetings and handling on site logistics
- Assembling two monthly electronic newsletters
- Updating and maintaining website content
- Monitoring and responding to member inquiries
- Communicating to members on activities and projects
- Performing data entry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent broad knowledge in a specialized field
- 2 years' experience (preferably in an association)
- Experience in event coordination and strong marketing and graphic design
- Demonstrated success coordinating meetings autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, technology and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Desire to travel
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a leading nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results. All qualified candidates including historically excluded individuals, protected veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This position has hybrid work from home and fully remote flexibility.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter with salary requirements.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
EngineeringView all jobs at American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)