American Showa, Inc. Offers:
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits (including FREE Wellness Center).
- Paid vacation (Starting at 2 weeks per year).
- Paid holidays/"shutdowns" (eligible after 30 days) -18 paid holidays in 2019
- On-site fitness center (free).
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Company provided uniforms.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand/walk 8-12 hours a day, 5-7 days a week
- Ability to do repetitive movements to operate machinery and/or assemble automotive parts
- Ability to work overtime
- Experience in a high speed/high volume Assembly or Machining environment.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good troubleshooting skills and some basic mechanical skills/knowledge is beneficial.
- Maintains basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Maintains basic/intermediate math skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.