Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
Certified Nursing Assistant - Floating position between our Lafayette and surrounding area facilites
CNAs - $20/Hr
Clinical Resource Group Advantages
- Gain a variety of experience working at multiple communities throughout the Lafayette area
- Consistent schedule available – You won’t be called off!
- Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN available
Our commitment to our team members:
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- PayActive – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
- What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
- Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program or a CNA competency evaluation program approved by the state.
- Prior experience providing care in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Customer Service focus and the ability to demonstrate the core values listed above is a must!
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female /Disability/Veteran and other protected categories.