Manufacturing Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Roller Company and Plasma Coatings is an industrial power house and we are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Business Analyst to join our team at the corporate location In Union Grove. With over 80 years in the industrial roller business, American Roller is the premier engineered solutions supplier of industrial rollers and coatings applications used in a wide variety of manufacturing processes. With multiple facilities located in the United States, we service, design and manufactures a full range of industrial rollers, specialty roller coverings and industrial coatings for industries like tissue towel, food and beverage, and flexible packaging to name a few.
For more information, please visit us at www.americanroller.com
- Communicates and collaborates with external/internal customers and stakeholders to analyze information and business needs to deliver functional and technical requirements to applications development along with business solutions to the company
- Identifies business process best practices and suggests process improvements
- Responsible for developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/ control tables
- Leads evaluation and implementation of process improvements including needs analysis, scope definition and test plan development and execution.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, data and workflow analysis
- Investigates processes and identify root cause problems
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Acts as the liaison between the manufacturing facilities, sales and support teams
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Ability to understand technical concepts and familiarity with technical terms related to system/database architecture required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations and Bill of Materials (BOMs) a definite plus.
- Knowledge of object orientated programming in a manufacturing environment a definite plus.
- SQL database knowledge; Programming knowledge and/or experience preferred but not required.
- Tableau experience preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field recommended. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
American Roller Company & Plasma CoatingsWhy Work Here?
American Roller Company is an industrial powerhouse providing roller and coatings solutions in over 50 markets.
American Roller Company and Plasma Coatings is an industrial powerhouse providing roller and coatings solutions in over 50 markets. With 6 US sites and an international presence, we are poised for future growth. To learn more, please visit americanroller.com
1440 13th AvenueUnion Grove, WI