AMERICAN ROLLER CSR; noun; Rockstar-self motivated, responsive, driver of change. Not afraid to take ownership, collaborates, gets stuff done!
Perks; noun; All the good stuff and more. Competitive pay, paid time off, progressive medical insurance plan. Diverse work environment, loyal colleagues in a department that loves to have fun. Amazing culture of co-workers that support one another, celebrate achievements and successes!
It's an exciting time to be part of our Customer Service Team. American Roller is an industrial powerhouse in the roller and plasma coating industry. We serve over 50 markets like tissue/towel, film, textiles, packaging, pharmacy, and food and beverage. Headquartered in Union Grove, you will be part of a team supporting all 8 of our facilities located across the US.
- Create sales orders and maintain customer master files.
- Price product and sales order line items.
- Create, configures and release job orders to production.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Work closely with plant management to schedule production orders.
- Communicate order pick up requests with customer, shipping and logistics.
- Pursue, resolve and implement customer changes to orders.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve any disputed credit items
- Minimum of 1 year of manufacturing customer service experience
- Prefer experience reading blueprints.