- We're looking for someone with professionalism.
- We're looking for someone with motivation.
- We're looking for someone with a passion for digital advertising and sales administration.
- We're the American Retirement Association, and we just might be looking for YOU!
We are the American Retirement Association, one of the fastest growing associations in the USA. We are an association with a rich diversity of perspectives, backgrounds and ideas, and are looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team. Based in Arlington, Virginia we enjoy a fresh, energetic working environment in close proximity to the Ballston Metro Station. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package (including Health, Dental, Disability, a 401(k) AND a pension plan), a supportive environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a growing professional team in an exciting field.
The Digital Advertising Specialist will ensure fulfillment of all digital (web and newsletter) advertising commitments in accordance with client expectations and sales agreements for our rapidly expanding Media and Communications team.
Primary Digital Advertising Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Manage, traffic, preflight, and quality check all web and newsletter ads for all websites and newsletters, in accordance with schedule established by Director of Production Management, consistent with sales commitments;
- Manage the subscriber lists for all newsletters;
- Create, track, and, once reviewed with the Director of Production Management, send all print and digital advertising on a monthly basis to respective advertiser/agency clients;
- Provide all advertisers/agencies weekly/bi-weekly/monthly reports with website, newsletter, and/or eBlast performance metrics, in accordance with client commitments; and
- Monitor advertising impressions on a daily/weekly basis to ensure all placements are hitting contractual numbers and adjust settings when necessary. Reconcile billings and make-goods (when necessary) with Sales and Accounting departments.
Ideal Digital Advertising Specialist Candidates will have:
- a bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, communications, or a related field and 1-2 years of digital publishing and/or advertising experience. Previous sales experience a plus;
- proficient knowledge of production management and publishing principles and practices, familiarity with digital platforms, advertising metrics and publishing specifications;
- expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with email management platforms and Content Management Systems;
- superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and the capacity to communicate with tact and professionalism;
- the capacity to independently research topics to facilitate resolution review, and the ability to analyze problems, develop a path toward problem solving, and coordinate the process to completion; and
- strong multi-tasking and organization skills and a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities.
Got what it takes? If you are looking to join a dynamic, association with an energetic working environment, rush a resume, a cover letter, and your salary requirements (avoiding the term "negotiable"), using this site's application tool, as indicated. No phone inquiries, please. We look forward to hearing from you!
The American Retirement Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.