Immediate Opening for a Customer Support Representative and Billing Reps for a high volume call center.
We are a national leading provider of home warranty products that cover the cost of repair or replacement of mechanical breakdowns in the home.
Do you enjoy talking on the phone and have a great personality and a positive attitude? Do you learn new skills and applications quickly? Are you a team player?
• 2 years previous customer service with experience in upselling
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to communicate professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow-up
• Strong computer skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic mathematical knowledge
• High school diploma or equivalent
As a CSR you will perform the following tasks:
•Answer in-bound phone calls for help, make out bound calls for payments
•Assist clients with claims issues, address changes
•Resolve billing issues for customers
•Review home warranty coverage with new/current clients and offer additional coverages
•Mail invoices, term booklets
•Update CRM database
•Other tasks as needed
Position is full time - Monday through Friday
Starting pay is $14/hour
Please email resume for consideration. No phone calls please.