ARS Rescue Rooter of Winston Salem, NC has a UNIQUE opportunity for an experienced retail sales rep to join our growing team as our Ambassador at our Hanes Mall Blvd. retail location!
WE WILL TRAIN YOU on the HVAC part, you just need to come with the SALES and PEOPLE SKILLS!
The ideal candidate would represents the company as a marketing agent of Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, services, packages and promotions at a major retail outlet that we've partnered with by providing first contact with potential customers, providing information on HVAC products and services, and coordinating the appointment process with the office. The person we select should be outgoing, and not afraid to approach customers.
IMPORTANT - All Retail Associates are REQUIRED to work weekends! This would require you to work a total of 18 hours between Friday and Sunday each week. It is however a FLEXIBLE schedule so you create the hours that work best for you during this time.
♦ Solicits potential customers regarding heating and cooling products and services.
♦ Provides information to customers to help them in their purchasing decisions for Company products and services.
♦ Accurately and timely processes lead sheets and all other appropriate paperwork as required.
♦ Communicates with Sales Representative and/or Program Manager daily regarding leads generated.
♦ Attends all training programs as required. Mandatory Sales Meeting every week 9am.
♦ Effectively communicates with potential customers utilizing superior communication skills and customer relation skills.
♦ Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
♦ Maintains table/booth with information regarding Company products and services.
♦ Follows the guidelines for the Senior Care, Ethics, and Quality Assurance Process.
- A High School diploma, or GED equivalent
- Prior sales and/or retail experience is required, minimum of 3 years
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision is also required
- This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- HVAC EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY, we will train the right person!
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.