- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Residential Services, providing heating, cooling, indoor air quality and smart home product expertise to the USA for 30 years!
Take your Sales Career to new heights and discover your true selling potential! If you are a natural with SALES, If you are motivated by MONEY, If you are looking for a CAREER PATH, your job search stops here.
In this role, you would report daily to one of our partnered retail home improvement locations where you speak with customers about energy savings, heating and cooling upgrades, air quality improvements, and how we can be a HUGE BENEFIT to them. Schedule a Free, In-Home Consultation and our industry experts will take over from there!
DON’T KNOW HEATING AND COOLING? DON’T WORRY, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Salary Expectations - $15 - $18 per hour PLUS weekly AND monthly Incentives Equals Potential for $25/Hour or MORE!!
NOW OFFERING $500 SIGNING BONUS!!
WORK LOCATIONS - We partner with 21 retail locations across Northern Virginia
For FULL TIME employees, ARS Rescue Rooter can offer YOU;
- Top industry pay and opportunity for professional GROWTH
- Company provided phone
- Year round work at a company with a NATIONAL presence!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription – Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability and MORE
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Ability to work independently representing our brand in a partnered retail location
- Sales experience preferred, but an outgoing personality will certainly work in place of experience
- Willingness to put in extra hours and weekends
- All candidates are required to complete pre-employment drug screen & background check
Military Veterans seeking job stability are encouraged to apply. Our Talent Acquisition Manager is prior-service, and will help guide you towards a career in Sales if you're serious.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
American Residential ServicesWhy Work Here?
We are a national company with unlimited room for advancement and growth.
American Residential Services, servicing the area for over 40 years, is part of the largest heating, ventilation and air conditioning company with 70+ locations nationwide. We provide our residential customers with exceptional service, guaranteed