General Manager (8103)
American Residential Services West Covina, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARS/Rescue Rooter is a national leader in the home services industry. We are looking for a LEADER who is able to MOTIVATE, TRAIN, AND LEAD a service team to success! We seek a skilled General Manager to oversee the service, repair, and installation of residential and light commercial plumbing systems. A proven track record and prior service management experience in the plumbing industry is a must. In this highly visible role, this individual will be responsible for driving service for our residential and light commercial Plumbing operations. You must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service and sales team is meeting objectives and goals.
The General Manager is responsible for the overall success and management of our residential and commercial plumbing service center. Our General Managers plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control service center activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Manages and develops service center operations staff including the hiring, termination and disciplining of employees, setting work priorities and conducting staff meetings.
- Develops and implements operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals, oversees the budget and maintains control over expenditures.
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, market mix and profitability with plans to meet such forecasts.
- Establishes goals for sales staff and drives revenue.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Resolves customer issues and/or complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviews and promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy workplace environment.
- Promotes and monitors equipment and property protection/security measures
- 5-10 years of prior Management experience required (experience with groups of 100+ employees preferred).
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales objectives, Sales Management experience preferred.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of plumbing practices and state/national code requirements.
- Ability to understand the effects of economic, financial, and market conditions on business.
- Possess working knowledge of general industry standards and possess basic computer skills
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance in Hiring regulation.
ARS/Rescue Rooter – Making it Work! Making it Right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V
American Residential ServicesWhy Work Here?
We are a national company with unlimited room for advancement and growth.
American Residential Services, servicing the area for over 40 years, is part of the largest heating, ventilation and air conditioning company with 80+ locations nationwide. We provide our residential customers with exceptional service, guaranteed
706 Arrow Grand CirWest Covina, CA