AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL SERVICES, a national leader in residential and commercial plumbing services, is seeking Customer Service Representatives. The qualified candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self-motivated to provide exceptional customer service. Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and be receptive to constant coaching and feedback.
This position is for full time employment and does require evenings and weekends. Service industry experience highly preferred!
- Answering inbound calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Making outbound calls
- Addressing customer concerns
- Working with dispatchers, managers, and technicians to provide excellent customer service
- Provide timely response and feedback to the customer regarding inquiries
- 2 or more years of call center customer service experience required.
- Willing to sit for long periods of time
- Flexible schedule - position requires working evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. American Residential Services will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
ARS/Rescue Rooter - Making it work! Making it right!
We are an equal opportunity employer
AA EOE M/F D/V
American Residential Services
Why Work Here?Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
ARS- We offer great earning potential, room for growth and a great professional atmosphere!!