- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
The ARC Service Group helps our clients reduce operating costs and keep their critical building systems running smoothly by providing preventative maintenance programs, 24-hour emergency service and turnkey design for (add here what you want)
Service Group’s core competencies are:
· Problem Solving
· Time Management
ARC employees are challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply their talent and knowledge in an environment that values teamwork, integrity and diversity. As an HVAC / Refrigeration Service Manager, qualified candidates will be responsible for the hiring and managing of our Service field staff. Understanding the skill set of each field employee to ensure we are able to meet our client’s needs. Developing and implementing processes that ensure we are delivering the best Service possible to our clients. Working with the sales staff to provide technical input when necessary.
- Work as part of a dispatch team with the other Service Coordinators
- Using the above technology, schedule and dispatch Service Operations Technicians to appropriate service appointments
- Know where the techs are; what next appointments are; how to contact, etc. at all times
- Serve as department liaison with clients both internal and external; handling calls, answering inquiries and conducting follow up as necessary.
- Coordinate material, part, equipment rentals, and tool purchases for service techs
- Set up and maintain whatever client and/or tracking databases are required
- Collect, reconcile and submit service technician timesheets
- Work closely with Service Manager to prepare annual execution plan of service calls and service techs (matches level of work to skill of tech)
- Assist Service Group Accountant as needed with invoicing.
- Schedule all monthly PM calls per schedule
· Problem Solving
· Customer Service
o Conveys information clearly and concisely either verbally or written
o Presents information suited to the characteristics and needs of the situation
Qualifications & Experience
· SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY:
o Microsoft Suite
o Jonas Construction Software Preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong technical skills preferred
· Understand the nuances of working in a union environment
· High-level problem-solving abilities
· Ability to manage shifting priorities
The Service Coordinator reports directly to the Service Manager
Measurement of Performance
Goal Attainment – Meets or exceeds yearly goals
Job Knowledge – Demonstrates and understanding of the position, what qualifies as success and failure, and where the position fits within the department and company
Working Skills – Shows high level of productivity, cooperation, and teamwork.
Results – Produces outcomes that are efficient and satisfactory to all users
Communication – Maintains effective and open communications with all internal and external customers
Relationship Manager – Demonstrates positive attitude and cooperative working relationship with all other employees
Time Management – Performs all duties in an independent and expeditious manner with minimal supervision and demonstrated good planning skills. Consistently displays ability to recognize and deal with priorities. Shows willingness to accept new project challenges and additional duties and responsibilities.
American Refrigeration CompanyWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to join a fast-moving company with lots of room for professional growth!
Founded in 1996, ARC Mechanical is the largest independent industrial refrigeration service company in New England, providing construction, repairs and maintenance, preventative maintenance, and compliance services. ARC Mechanical has grown rapidly over the last few years by expanding its service offerings and territories.
500 Research DriveWilmington, MA
BusinessView all jobs at American Refrigeration Company