Donor Recruitment Account Manager
Why Choose Us?
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. When you join our team, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission, and you can help save lives every day. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity. Work where your career is a force for good.
We are committed to the diversity of our workforce and to delivering our programs and services in a culturally competent manner reflecting the communities we serve. Our work environment is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive with a focus on building allyship and a culture of belonging that empowers all team members. Come to learn, grow, and succeed while sharing your passion for making a difference.
The Red Cross supports a variety of cultural and community resource groups for employees and volunteers. From the Ability Network, our Asian American & Pacific Islander Resource Group, the Latino Resource Group, and Red Cross PRIDE, to the Umoja African American Resource Group, our Veterans+ Resource Group, and the Women’s Resource Group, these networks provide connections, mentoring and help give voice to important concerns and opinions.
At the American Red Cross, your uniqueness can shine!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
If you are energetic, self-motivated, enjoy working with volunteers and like the fast pace of sales, the American Red Cross has an opportunity for you!
We have an opening on our Donor Recruitment team for a Donor Recruitment Account Manager: Business to Business Sales who is responsible for working with blood drive coordinators and donor groups to achieve blood collection targets for area blood drives.
As an employee at the American Red Cross, you could be on the front lines of making a positive impact on our community. Join our non-profit organization, where your heart and mind go to work!
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE GOOD:
- Identify, develop and implement creative strategies to attract, manage and retain potential blood drive Sponsors and feeder groups for existing blood drives to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual collection goals.
- Identify and apply appropriate methods to ensure efficient scheduling of blood drives by assigned Sponsors to meet blood collection goals.
- Provide sufficient organizational and operational support to sponsor contact to ensure achievement of collection operation and annual goals.
- Coordinate activities with appropriate collections personnel to ensure a positive Sponsor and donor experience and smooth, efficient operations.
- Schedule and implement education programs for Sponsor contact, recruitment committees, line volunteers and volunteer Telerecruiters within assigned groups to assist in meeting collection objectives and to comply with all ARCBS directives, Code of Federal Regulations, local operating procedures and other related regulatory requirements.
- Develop a working knowledge of the community, its government, demographics and organizations. Apply that knowledge to all aspects of servicing Sponsor groups and the expansion of the blood program.
- Maintain accurate records in the system to provide tracking and statistical data on Sponsor group performance. Appropriately utilize tools, technology and strategy provided by the organization to enhance customer service, efficiency and productivity.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum one-year related experience required or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
- May be required to travel to sites throughout the Red Cross organization.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU THE COMPETITIVE EDGE:
- Project Management Experience
- Non-Profit Experience
- Community Outreach Experience
- Sales Experience Preferred
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
- Medical, Dental Vision plans
- Health Spending Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
- PTO + Holidays
- 401K with 4% match
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee Assistance
- Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
- Service Awards and recognition
A life-saving mission. Where Your Career is a Force for Good!
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
American Red CrossSalem, OR
WebsiteView All American Red Cross Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.