Sr. Hadoop Developer - REMOTE
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for Sr. Hadoop Developer. This position 100% remote working east coast core business hours. This is starting out as a contract position running through December 2023, with potential to extend longer or possibly convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and well-respected organization offering tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Third party candidates are not eligible for this role.
Need solid hands-on developer on Spark and Scala with knowledge of Hadoop.
A Hadoop/Spark/Scala developer is responsible for the design, development and operations of systems that store and manage large amounts of data. Most Hadoop developers have a computer software background and have a degree in information systems, software engineering, computer science, or mathematics.
Hadoop Developer Job Requirements:
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Proficiency programming in more than one object-oriented programming language
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
Hadoop Developer Specific Tools/Languages Required:
Hadoop Developer Experience
- 5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- IT development/programming/coding professional within a Hadoop environment
- Experience with Agile Methodology
Hadoop Developer Required Education:
- Related Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience
- Need solid hands on developer on Spark and Scala with knowledge of Hadoop.
Would you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Suresh Gaddala at Suresh@arcgonline.com or apply online while viewing all of our open positions at www.arcgonline.com.
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Powered by JazzHR
American Recruiting & Consulting GroupJacksonville, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.