Super Bowl Driver
Do you want to work for the Super Bowl?
We are partnered with the exclusive ground transportation provider for the Super Bowl LIV in Miami Gardens, FL.
WE PROVIDE LUXURY VEHICLES AND THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE A CHAUFFEUR'S LICENSE
This is an opportunity to spend the week driving celebrities, media, and/or corporate executives to the various events the week around Super Bowl. High earning potential from base plus gratuities on service and cash tips.
The skills below are MUST HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS. Please do not apply if you do not meet all the criteria below.
MUST HAVE SKILLS for the Super Bowl Driver
- 8+ years of driving history
- Must be fully available for the week around the Super Bowl in South Florida, from January 28th to February 3rd.
- No major infractions on driving record, no more than 2 minor infractions in the last 3 years
- Must have a professional presentation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Able to lift and carry baggage weighing up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in the opportunity, then please email your resume to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com.
All interview scheduling will be completed by January 22nd. These interviews are on a first come first serve basis and although they are hiring over 200 candidates they will run out of positions. Car will be provided.
If you have worked as a driver, delivery driver, customer service representative, retail, restaurant, food worker, warehouse, administrative assistant, other, route driver, laborer, and have a valid drivers license and 8+ years driving history, this job may be for you!