Company is located in New Jersey but can be worked remotely.
We are working with a leader in sustainable design/construction consulting services to find an experienced LEED Commissioning Agent.
As the LEED Commissioning Agent, you will independently review the work done by the design professionals, and other contractors, in the design and construction of commercial buildings. You will also participate in the maintenance and operations of existing buildings, as well.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Documented Commissioning experience on at least two commercial buildings of at least 75,000 SF. The experience must extend from early design to at least 10 months of occupancy.
- At least 5 years of experience in consulting as it relates to MEP systems.
- The Commissioning Agent shall meet the requirements and qualifications in compliance with USGBC LEED EA Prerequisite 1: Fundamental Commissioning of Building Energy Systems and be knowledgeable in LEED and Sustainable design criteria.
- Experience with proposals and technical report writing.
- Advanced computer skills and must be fluent in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills including superior proofreading and editorial skills.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and as a member of a team.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- LEED Accreditation
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Prior experience working on new commercial projects (EBOM experience a plus).
- Energy Modeling a plus.
Please send resumes to Jon Kowalsky at email@example.com.
You can see a full listing of all our positions at www.arcgonline.com.