Respiratory Therapist NICU RRT
American Recruiters Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST – NICU RRT
(Just to list a few of them)
- Medical Plan Options
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Matching 403(b) Savings Plan
- Active No Cost Pension Plan
Shift/Hours: 7P-7A, Weekdays and weekends. Plus call.
The ideal candidate: RRT, RCP with recent NICU experience
Our commitment to bringing you the very best possible care goes well beyond our walls. We are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and to helping the people in those communities live stronger and healthier lives. Because this is our home, too.
Our hospital’s outstanding reputation in its industry is fueled by an instinctive devotion to a unique set of values. This statement of values defines and communicates those guiding, motivating philosophies that have led us to distinction:
- Progress and Innovation
- The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist will provide Respiratory Care services for newborns in Labor & Delivery, infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and for adult patients in the Women's Pavilion.
- The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapists may also provide Respiratory Care services to the newborn or infant in other areas as the need arises and/or their expertise is requested. The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist may also participate in providing Respiratory Care services during neonatal transport. The Neonatal Registered Respiratory Therapist will work in Adult care on a rotational basis as needed.
- Must be registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care or registry eligible
- Current licensure by the state of Georgia as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Georgia Department of Human Resources (GDHR) technologist status NBRC Perinatal/Pediatric Respiratory Care Specialist preferred
We are actively interviewing for this position! Apply today and reach out to Ina Phillip the #HOTJOBEXPERT for this search! 770-433-2220