Distribution Operations Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hot Job in Texas!
Operations Director for Distribution Center
Tier One NAFEM Company
The Operations Director provides comprehensive support for distribution center operations including but not limited to Implementing policy and procedures for Inventory Controls, team building, training, product changes, pricing, promotions, and issues that require escalation. This position serves as a liaison between the manufacturing and field sales operations and experience with this specific function is a must.
- Managing distribution operations including managing relationships with parcel, LTL, and TL common freight carriers as well as intermodal and overseas logistics firms.
- Managing MRP software in an ERP system, specifically relating to inventory control and optimization.
Preferred experience and education
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Strong people skills are a must and must be able to assimilate into various interdependent working departments.
- Experience with MS office; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience directly managing a fast-paced Distribution Operations Team, implementing, and maintaining internal controls for finance.
- Experience with the Dynamics AX ERP is preferred
- Food Service Industry experience is a plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Marketing or a minimum of six years of distribution operations experience with at least two years’ experience in an analytic role within one or more of the disciplines of Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Finance.
Rush your resume to Michael Page at firstname.lastname@example.org
AddressFort Worth, TX
BusinessView all jobs at American Recruiters