We are seeking a dynamic literacy leader with successful American Reading Company school- and district-level coaching experience to lead and support the growth of ARC Executive Coaches, and lead academic support of the sales community, within the region. This is a position with growth potential in a triple bottom line, socially responsible company. No applications will be considered without a cover letter.
ARC is a mission-driven company, providing language arts solutions in English and Spanish K-12, in the pursuit of literacy and educational excellence for all students. We are a high growth, triple bottom line (People, Planet, Profit), and 100% solar powered organization. In ARC’s history, we have been recognized as one of the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S. and most recently was the first company among our peers to receive an “all green report card” for our K-12 Curriculum, from the nationally recognized nonprofit, EdReports.
- Serve as an ARC Executive Coach to ensure effective focus on and implementation of ARC solutions.
- Facilitate workshops, demonstration lessons, one-on-one coaching sessions, PLCs, and leadership meetings to support implementations.
- Design school and district implementations of ARC solutions and services.
- Lead and facilitate the growth of a regional team of ARC Coaches.
- Lead strategic sales support for the regional sales team.
- Inspire a shared vision of excellence and continuous improvement within and beyond the region.
- Facilitate regional application of national learning.
- Model ARC culture and expertise.
- Bring field-based innovations to scale.
- Collaborate with ARC Coaches, Program Team, and Sales Communities to ensure that project design, materials, content, methods, and service meet the highest standards to provide the best results.
- Bilingual proficiency (English/Spanish) preferred
- Successful personal experience in American Reading Company literacy and leadership coaching
- Successful personal experience in strategic sales support and literacy initiative implementation design
- Live in the Southeast Region
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Commitment to continuous improvement of self, team members, and partners
- Flexibility and ability to adjust priorities when necessary
- Ability to problem solve and innovate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team:
- The opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way, in a rapidly growing, socially responsible company
- A competitive salary and benefits such as 16 days paid time off plus holidays, 401K, and employer contribution to the cost of health insurance
- Additional options available, such as Short & Long-Term Disability insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, and a children’s home library collection
- We’re an equal opportunity employer who greatly values our strength through diversity
- We are dedicated to our mission of every student in America reading on or above grade level
- We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to business as a vehicle for social justice
Powered by JazzHR
American Reading Company