Maintenance Technician (Facility Technician)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintenance Technician | Vantage Park Apartments and 700 Broadway Apartments - Seattle, WA
American Property Management is growing, and we are looking for a talented Maintenance Technician for Vantage Park and 700 Broadway Apartments located in Seattle, WA.
- Property Information – 59- and 91-unit mid-rise apartment communities built in 1999 and 2003
- Schedule – Tuesday - Saturday 7:30am to 4:30pm - Additional hours/days may be required based on property needs. This position requires you to physically be at the property during your scheduled shift.
- Hourly Rate–$28 / Hour
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!
- Employee Parking Provided
Who We Are
Since 1986, American Property Management has developed, acquired and maintained multi-family properties in Western states including Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. As we plan for continued growth, we focus on providing exceptional living experiences for our residents and rewarding careers for our employees. As a company, we value commitment, integrity, and collaboration. To learn more about what we do, visit our website, www.americanpropertymgmt.com.
- 1-2+ years' experience in multifamily or hotel maintenance required.
- Must be experienced in the unit turn process from start to finish.
- Must have experience in tracking and maintaining inventory.
- Must provide your own basic hand tools – the Company will provide power tools.
- Customer service experience required.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English.
- Must be able to reliably commute or be planning to relocate before starting work.
A Day in the Life
- Must be able to exemplify and exercise discretion and sound independent judgment to evaluate quality of work.
- Assist in getting units "rent ready".
- Abide by safety requirements at all times.
- Safely use chemicals and equipment as a part of everyday duties.
- Maintain grounds, work and storage areas and dumpster areas on a daily basis to ensure curb appeal up to company standards.
- Paint and clean as needed to ensure timely unit turnover.
- Ensure lawns are mowed and trimmed and entryways, walkways and driveways are blown and free of debris.
- Ensure equipment is serviced on a regular basis to maintain safe operations.
- Must be able to be on-call for emergencies or snow removal.
- Maintain and enforce all company policies and procedures as established in the Operations Manual.
- Must be able to clean units as needed
How We Take Care of You
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401k plan.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- 9 paid holidays including 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program with a focus on employee success within the company.
- A companywide culture of inclusion.
- Fun work environment.
- Company provided PPE.
Our Commitment to You
At American Property Management, we care about building an engaging and collaborative team. We are committed to providing quality training, recognizing a job well-done, and providing opportunities for advancement within the company. If you are enthusiastic about property management, and customer service-driven, we would love to consider you for our team.
Upon submission of your application, you may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview as well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be able to pass a 4-panel drug screen and background check before starting work with American Property Management.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.
American Property Management
Real EstateView all jobs at American Property Management
Get fresh Apartment Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.