Ballroom Dance Teacher needed to teach bronze level American Social Dance curriculum. Class offerings may be at our Draper, West Valley, or Salem locations. Please let us know what your preferred location is. Our teachers have access to excellent training in both dance curriculum and classroom management. The hours will be Monday and Tuesday 7:45am-2:30pm.
Required Skills and Experience:
Successful candidates will be:
- Strong authoritative presence, and a positive nature are required.
- Desire to learn the APA teaching philosophy and apply those techniques in the classroom.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and committed to student success
- Strong public speaking skills
- Certified Ballroom Dance education majors preferred, but not required.
- Professional and 100% dependable
- High School Diploma