Warehouse Coordinator ($20-22/hr)
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SHIFT TIMES: 1ST: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (may vary depending on business needs)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pay: $20-$22 an hour, depending on experience. Full-time
Our Mission at American Power Systems is:
“Long-term relationships, not short-term wins.
We seek to earn partnerships with our employees, customers, and suppliers. We do this by providing quality DC products and services in a timely fashion, and at a fair market value.
Team success, not individual credit.
We focus on serving internal and external customers in a collaborative environment that is responsive, respectful, and supportive. Individuals will be recognized and compensated for their contribution to team success.
Humor and humility, not taking ourselves too seriously.
We are committed to professionalism and doing excellent work together. At the end of the day, its important to have times of shared laughter.”
Company Culture at American Power Systems
You will work with supportive, helpful people who want to collaborate on solving our customer’s challenges. Our people drive our business, and they operate in a trusting environment.
Why should I work at American Power Systems?
- Paid weekly - pay day is every Friday
- 8 Paid holidays
- Paid training for forklift operator license and taking voltage measurements
- Employee health insurance: Medical & Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision
- Basic Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Employee Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match and Safe Harbor Employer Contribution
- Paid Time Off
Daily Warehouse Activities
- Coordinate with freight carriers to schedule pickups and deliveries. Complete, maintain, and understand Bills of Lading.
- Operate powered industrial trucks to fulfill orders, maintain inventory levels, and kit parts.
- Charge batteries
- Deliver battery shipments to various locations
- Knowledge of the reserve power industry
- Occasionally travel locally to customer sites in company provided vehicle
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers and employees
- Methodical and detail oriented
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply
- Ability to clear background check/drug screen
- Physical Requirements
- Strength to lift a 50 lb. object, without assistance, and items weighing up to 150 lb. with assistance as well as being able to slide up to 200 lb.
- Dexterity to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, crouch, or twist to reach/and or work with assigned systems.
- Strength, mobility, and dexterity to use small hand and power tools, as necessary.
American Power Systems’ in-house service department offers a wide range of DC power services. We take pride in delivering quality work in a timely manner, and at a reasonable price. Our dedication to superior service account for the large number of repeat customers, who look to us as their source for complete DC Power Solutions.
American Power Systems, LLC
5237 S. 28th PlacePhoenix, AZ
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?