- Posted: 1 day ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
SHIFT TIMES: 1ST: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (may vary depending on business needs)
(DC Power and Battery Installer, Level 1-2)
Our mission at American Power Systems, LLC is:
“Long-term relationships, not short-term wins.
We seek to earn partnerships with our employees, customers, and suppliers. We do this by providing quality DC products and services in a timely fashion, and at a fair market value.
Team success, not individual credit.
We focus on serving internal and external customers in a collaborative environment that is responsive, respectful, and supportive. Individuals will be recognized and compensated for their contribution to team success.
Humor and humility, not taking ourselves too serious.
We are committed to professionalism and doing excellent work together. At the end of the day, its important to have times of shared laughter.”
Company Culture at American Power Systems
You will work with supportive, helpful people who want to collaborate on solving our customer’s challenges. Our people drive our business, and they operate in a trusting environment.
Why should I work at American Power Systems?
- Paid weekly- pay day is every Friday
- Paid holidays
- Paid on the job training
- Employee health insurance: Medical & Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision,
- Basic Life & AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Employee Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match and Safe Harbor Employer Contribution
- Paid Time Off
Daily Technician Activities
- Install batteries and rectifier battery plants
- Provide DC power plant upgrades and replacements including distribution equipment
- Run and lace DC power cables
- Ability to travel frequently to customer sites, including remote and outdoors locations
- Effective communication and technical skills
- Ability to pass drug screen/background check/DOT Medical
- Strength to lift a 50 lb. object, without assistance, and items weighing up to 150 lb. with assistance. Strength to slide up to 200 lb.
- Dexterity to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, crouch, or twist to reach/and or work with assigned systems.
- Mobility and dexterity to use small hand and power tools as necessary and to climb or crawl to install equipment in areas of close tolerance.
- Ability to climb and work on ladders, gantries, and cat walks.
American Power Systems, LLC
26507 79th Ave. S. KentKent, WA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?