American Pool Columbia is looking for dedicated and creative individuals to help with ourStaffing Team. Our company manages and oversee's the day to day operations of over 500 commercial swimming pool facilities. The staffing department oversees the schedules, training and management of the 1500+ summer lifeguards that work at those facilities. It's a big job and we're proud to do it!
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Fielding calls from our current and prospective lifeguards.
- Supporting their teammates in calling and scheduling of lifeguards for interviews and support scheduling during summer months.
- Data entry
- Recruiting Visits and Events
Candidates Must Have:
-Open availability to work seasonal schedules (6 day work weeks)
- Ability to work in team environments and handle a large multitude of calls and interactions with our seasonal lifeguards
- Enjoy a high energy work atmosphere with a large and diverse workforce
- Fast learner that contributes ideas and believes in continuous improvement.
This position is seasonal with the potential for full-time growth based on work output during the winter season! If you are interested in Human Resources as a career this is a GREAT place to build your resume and experience!