Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,760 to $58,240 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The mechanic needed will service, repair, and assemble drilling equipment. The position will also require travel to job sites out of state and country for extended periods of time when needed. These jobs are a great opportunity to receive overtime pay with per diem.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Test, Service, Repair, and Prepare foundation equipment to meet shipping deadlines.
- Maintenance of material handling equipment.
- Service calls when required.
- Promote a safe work environment through safe work practices.
- Must be able to work with a team and/or independently without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Other job duties as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics must provide their own tools. Specialty tools will be provided when necessary.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic experience (3 years).
- Able to work in a constantly fluctuating fast paced environment.
- Be able to sit, lift, bend, and crouch.
- Able to lift and/or transport 50+ pounds.
- Forklift experience (1 year).
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry (CFR 1910) (Can be obtained once hired).
- Must be able to pass the pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
- Must be able to work in internal/external environments that may be in harsh weather conditions.
- Exhibit teamwork.
- Previous mechanical experience with hydraulics, diesel and electrical. (3 years)
- Education in mechanics, hydraulics, and electrical systems.
- Hydraulic comprehension: schematics, pumps, motors, and valves.
- Hydraulic troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excavator experience
- Class-B CDL
Working Conditions: Outdoors. Exposure to various weather conditions, dust, fumes, and hazardous materials such as solvents, adhesives, paints, and other chemicals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
American Piledriving EquipmentWhy Work Here?
We offer employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer FSA, HRA, LTD, STD, paid holidays and 80 hours vacation.
American Piledriving Equipment (APE) was established in 1990 and is the world’s leader in research and development, production, and sales of foundation equipment. APE manufactures, rents, sells, services, and provides parts for deep foundation construction equipment such as vibratory pile drivers and diesel pile hammers. APE has offices and manufacturing in North America and Asia along with distribution worldwide.
7032 S 196th StKent, WA