American Pest Washington County, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
American Pest is happy to accept applications from qualified individuals interested in starting a career in the future with American Pest in the following areas:
- Pest Control Technicians
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Administrative Support
Please fill out this application completely and attach a cover letter detailing your desired role.
If you wish to apply for a current opening, select "Return to Jobs Page" below and select that position.
American Pest is proud to offer our full-time employees a host of outstanding benefits!
What You'll Get...
We want to help our employees build not just a great career, but a great future. When you put your skills to work with American Pest, you'll have access to these great benefits!
Health and Well-being:
- Cignamedical insurance plan options to fit your individual needs including HMO, PPO, and HSA
- Prescription drug program
- Dental & Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and childcare expenses
- Free local gym membership
- Competitive hourly compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plans (Traditional & Roth)
- Life insurance, 100% company paid (with options to buy up)
- Long and short-term disability, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity insurance options
- Full time, year-round employment (semi-monthly pay day on the 7th and 22nd)
- Paid training and in-depth orientation
- A highly experienced team of professionals to work with including several PhD Entomologists, Board Certified Entomologists, and Associate Certified Entomologists
- Company vehiclefor field positions
- Paid time off including nine paid holidays
- A peer-to-peer employee recognition program
- Prizes, giveaways, and advancement opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Pest is a Drug-Free Workplace
Job Posted by ApplicantPro