Customer Service Representative
This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. This position is also responsible for initiating and/or implementing corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and high level of customer satisfaction are
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Talks with customers and sales reps by phone or in person, received orders by fax, web, and email.
- Data entry, which includes reviewing the order margins, backorders, subs, profit.
- Fills out Purchase Agreements (for custom or special items request) Fills outs quotes.
- Enters customer new lists (quotes), enters prices for new lists, prints quotes, order guides, and shopping lists.
- Searches for new item requests.
- Clean up shopping lists, meaning deleting old items or subs.
- Do pick up and credits, and Even Exchanges
- Releases from Blanket orders.
- Following up on back orders, letting purchasing know about back orders in order for them to reorder product.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, write and speak English, comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, management and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Familiarity with enterprise software solutions and Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision and depth perception.
American Paper & Plastics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer