Job Id: 1643 # of Openings: 1
- Perform daily funding functions and post consummation closing disclosures to required expectations
- Ability to problem solve during funding process with management branches, investors, closing agents and settlement agents
- Assist in problem resolution of errors identified by Post Closing/ investors
- Provide quality customer service to branch offices, closing agents and departments over the phone, in writing, e-mail and face to face
- 3-5 years of Closing/Funding experience.
- Experience working with Encompass LOS
- Must have a strong working knowledge of TRID aka KBYO
- Communication an ability to effectively communicate with management, branch offices, closing agents and co-workers
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer Service the ability to provide and maintain effective and positive communication with branch offices, closing agents, warehouse banks, underwriters, Compliance, Post Closing, investors and all co-workers
- Adaptability an ability to quickly learn new or different techniques, products and computer programs
- Problem Solving an ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems at a functional level with branch offices, Closing agents, Underwriting, compliance, Post Closing and all co-workers
- Computer proficiency the ability to effectively utilize required software packages, Word, Excel, Doc Magic, Encompass, Internet
- This person must live our culture every day! (Respect, Transparency, Scrappy)
- Other duties as assigned
- APMCares- Our charitable entity
- As we grow and our reputation spreads, we know there are opportunities to make more significant contributions to the communities in our footprint.
- APMCares was created to serve and support APM families in need and the causes we care about.
- Office of Diversity
- Increase APMs workforce diversity
- Increase the diversity of the communities we serve
American Pacific Mortgage Corporation